Read your sidereal horoscope for August/September 2019. Always sidereal; never tropical. Use this guide to cast your sidereal birth chart. Read for your Ascendant and Moon sign first, then for your Sun.
On August 8, 2019, Mars begins an amassing of planets in Leo. This Leo stellium culminates on August 30 at the New Moon: Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Mars all in Leo! This moment is a consequence of:
- Eclipses in Leo/Aquarius, 2015-2017
- Events that transpired August/September 2017
Planets in Leo answer to your entitlement to accept that the way you see yourself is the way that you are, and the way you see the world is the way that it is.
- How has your experience of your father and relationships with other men shaped your perceptions of how you earn and spend your money?
- What is your relationship with food or your material possessions/expenses, and how does it impact changes that have taken hold in your life as a consequence of August/September 2017?
- How do power dynamics with the men/man in your life shape your self-perception?
- How have changes in your body or personality caused you to change certain lifestyle habits as a consequence of August/Septembre 2017?
- How are you reckoning with the authority of those whose judgments are impervious to logic? Have those people changed at all since August/September 2017?
- How can you learn from them by considering the possibility that some things are the way they are because you say so, not because you have the evidence/data to back it up or even the wherewithal to convince others?
- What role do mentors, benefactors, and other helpful people (that you may or may not know yet!) play in the realization of your ambitions? And how have those ambitions evolved since August/September 2017?
- What circumstances particularly pertaining to men (or a man singularly) become the center of your political, social, or professional focus?
- What can you learn about trusting your own perceptions and judgments from your mother?
- What are your ambitions and who (managers/supervisors/bosses) or what stands between the promotion, prominence, or visibility you seek? What did August/September 2017 teach about how to deal with this now?
- What systems or institutions (or clergy, teachers, or politicians) reinforce the convictions you’ve been working so hard to embody and conform your life to?
- Where can you go (travel/church/temple/university) in order to see yourself in a new light, to illuminate the next level of the self you’ve been stepping into since August/September 2017?
- What boundaries are you implementing as a means to trusting your own judgment with regard to your finances (debt/loans/taxes/credit)?
- How are you reckoning with dynamics of control and authority as you surrender to the inevitable ending of some important part of your life? If there are no present endings, what ended in August/September 2017 that is especially relevant at present?
- How do you embody your calling to conceive of a self not defined in reference to others, especially partners and male father/authority figures who see your identity as an extension of their own?
- What relational dynamics from August/September 2017 provide useful context for How you engage in partnership and conflict or establish agreements at present?
- What resistance do you encounter as you embody the courage to trust your own perceptions and judgments in your work/workplace?
- How is your present work environment similar to or different from what it was in August/September 2017? What lessons from that time period inspire you to step into your authority in new ways at present?
- What power dynamics emerge as you take new risks in your love life/with your sexuality?
- How do children/creative pursuits/physical fitness serve as the venue for reckoning with men and their (or your) role in shaping your self-perception?
- What is the legacy of your parents that you encounter in this present work of defining home and solidifying your roots in this world?
- What lessons from August/September 2017 are relevant to dealing with men in or in reference to your home at present?
- What is the legacy of male family members that you must reckon with as you step into leadership positions in your immediate family circle?
- How did August/September 2017 change your family dynamic and how is this present moment a consequence of those changes?